The People’s Ministry (TPM)
TPM is a group of Christian people – individuals and business owners – who are teaming up to make an impact in the world. We’re doing this by thinking about community in ways no one has before. We have also found several companies who believe in what we’re doing – and they’re offering our members discounts on everyday expenses. This is a win win.
Sign up is donation only for those who join through Abundant Life.
You can donate the items or money suggested or not. It is up to you.
TPM Associates Benefits include:
Faith & Fellowship Benefits
- TPM Global Prayer Network
- Faith-Based Teachings
- Networking and Fellowship Conferences – Discounted registration fees for associates.
Community Development and Empowerment Benefits
- Community Clothing Drive - Ongoing clothing drive benefiting shelters for the homeless, battered women and children, and service organizations.
- Food 4 Friends Project – Neighbor helping neighbor community food drive.
- Children’s Outreach Ministry – Offering training for ministry and/or mentoring positions, working with at-risk youth in lock-down facilities.
- Our Little Angels Project – Helping underprivileged kids by providing clothing and necessities.
- Kids’ Safe Program – Helps parents protect kid’s online and digital activities.
- Stop the Bullying Program – Education on preventing bullying for children and adults.
- Online Computer Education Programs
Shopping & Savings Benefits
- Online Shopping Mall
- TV and Internet Service Savings
- AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon Unlimited Talk and Text plans
- Discount Prescription Cards
- Consult A Doc - Provides fast and convenient access to quality medical care 24/7.
Advanced Planning Benefits
- Legacy Benefit Certificate - For all eligible associates.
- Last Will and Testament Preparation – Personalized will that is valid in all 50 states.
- Discounted Family Care Health Plan
Legacy Benefit Certificate - is the benefit we are most excited about! This benefit helps provide funds for you and your local church at the same time. You will receive a call several weeks after you sign up. You will be asked several simple questions to see if you qualify for this benefit. It is fully paid for by TPM.